Be welcome in this hall!

"However, such as with our actual world, the expanses of the game multiverse will always have frontiers and unexplored territories. This fact, indeed, is what makes the AD&D game system so wonderful and appealing."
— Gary Gygax, Unearthed Arcana, May 1985

Wanderers of the multiverse be welcome in this hall that has been prepared for you by RiotMinds.
You may find shelter here, plenty of mead and a plate full of the finest meats, poultry and wild fowl. Feel free to sit down and listen to the sung.
A sung about Trudvang, the home of heroes, wurms and trolls. And if you are so inclined do not hesitate and tell us of your journeys and heroic deeds because under this roof no voice will be unheard and no sung will be forgotten.
Be welcome in Trudvang Adventures 5E!
Mellekai

Be welcome in this hall!

Fri May 15, 2020 11:42 am

"However, such as with our actual world, the expanses of the game multiverse will always have frontiers and unexplored territories. This fact, indeed, is what makes the AD&D game system so wonderful and appealing."
— Gary Gygax, Unearthed Arcana, May 1985

Wanderers of the multiverse be welcome in this hall that has been prepared for you by RiotMinds. You may find shelter here, plenty of mead and a plate full of the finest meats, poultry and wild fowl. Feel free to sit down and listen to the sung. A sung about Trudvang, the home of heroes, wurms and trolls. And if you are so inclined do not hesitate and tell us of your journeys and heroic deeds because under this roof no voice will be unheard and no sung will be forgotten. Be welcome in Trudvang Adventures 5E!

Feel free to ask about the KS for Trudvang Adventures 5E and share your impressions, wishes, thoughts and links.

Be welcome in this hall!

Hamurai

Re: Be welcome in this hall!

Sat May 16, 2020 3:18 pm

As a veteran RPG player, a 5E player since early 2015 and a big fan of Trudvang Chronicles, I can say I like what I see so far in this hall! (Speaking about the free adventure we got in the Kickstarter)

Looking forward to exploring more!

Mellekai

Sat May 16, 2020 4:14 pm

That free adventure is really a wonderful piece. I like it quite a lot. It has enough potential to be the spawning point of a huge campaign.

KjetilKverndokken

Mon May 18, 2020 4:12 pm

Be blessed with mighty tankards full of the most golden of mead. And the forges warm with red hot iron.
May the fields be shining like the sun with oat and barley.
And the fishing lines shining silver with fish.

This blessing I give forth friends. For dark days are coming. The drums of trolls in the forest, dimwalkers at night. And mighty beasts nesting in the mountains.

So for now, feast and be merry for tomorrow we may all be dead.

Mellekai

Mon May 18, 2020 4:15 pm

@Kjetil:

And you are most welcome here.

May light always shine on your ways.
May the darkness never touches you nor your kin.

Be welcome my friend and share your thoughts, sights and sungs! :)

claes

Re: Trudvng adventures 5E is live

Wed May 20, 2020 7:35 am

Is the art book a Kickstarter exclusive? I would like to buy it but I'm not interested in 5E.

Mellekai

Re: Trudvng adventures 5E is live

Wed May 20, 2020 8:39 am

I have asked for you in the comment section of the KS. As far as I can see it does not bear the KS exclusive label nor is that mentioned in the description.

Mellekai

Wed May 20, 2020 9:35 am

And here the official answer by @RiotMinds on the comment section of the KS:

No, it will not be KS exclusive BUT we will make just a small over-print (if any) so we can not guarantee it will we sold after this campaign...or in other campaigns.

Hence I would say the KS is your best bet. Maybe backing on the pdf level and then adding the art book. Please keep in mind that there will be no pledge manager!

Nimrod

Tue Jun 02, 2020 5:40 pm

Hi, I have a question about the KS. Is the language only english, or will they translate it in different language?(eg. German) I didn't found something about that.

Mellekai

Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:43 pm

Nimrod wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 5:40 pm
Hi, I have a question about the KS. Is the language only english, or will they translate it in different language?(eg. German) I didn't found something about that.
Hi, the campaign is only for the English version.