Did you miss the Muspelheim kickstarter?
Here is your chance!
This bundle give you:
- Muspelheim (349 SEK, hard cover + PDF)
- Runes of Memory (Kickstarter Exclusive [approx. 319 SEK], hard cover+ PDF)
- Curse of Runes (Kickstarter Exclusive [aprrox. 319 SEK], hard cover+ PDF)
- The Elven Horn (Kickstarter Exclusive [approx 149 SEK], soft cover+ PDF)
[Pre order. Do not add more products to this order unless you want them deliverd together with the Muspelheim bundle. The Muspelheim bundle will be delivered as soon as we get the items in stock!]
Let your adventure take you deep down into the realm of the dwarves. In this book we will cover the following:
- New archetypes?such as: Zvordok?m (the fierce warriors of the gates), Yukkatta (the holy smiths), Yurmatrakas (the renegade vitner weavers) and the mysterious Volgorong (the selected few to explore the great deep and undiscovered lands), just to name a few!
- ?New rules?which expand the Trudvang Chronicles RPG, like new Thuulcraft Runes, a system for crafting objects and mechanics for making powerful (and rare) kinds of sacred objects
- ?The three pillars:?The Mountain, Futhark and the Brotherhood.
- An in depth?description of the dwarves,??the Buratjas, the Borjornikkas and the Zvordas including how a dwarf is born and their mothers Norgavaina.
- ?Tales and legends:?read about the great deeds and heroes of the deep.
- ?Feasts?such as Zokja, Thuulka, Jorglasemsk and other sacred days for the dwarves
- ?New Regional Traits?tables to make each dwarven character unique.
- ?In depth description of 9 dwarven kingdoms?and their territories in the Muspelheim, including Tvologoya, Gitzmakulji, Brokmuskrym, Thoordun and more.
- ?General information about the dwarven community, why smiths have the first say in choosing weapon and why dwarves always carry a pouch of ash of their ancestors.
Adventure Campaign Runes of Memory
Runes of Memory is an official campaign for Trudvang Chronicles, which will take the player characters across the Stormlands and the Oster Sea in search of a lost dwarven kingdom, Voronoy-Kefas.
Ages ago the dwarven kingdom of Voronoy-Kefas became hit with a terrible plague of madness. As thuul Argothar T?waz was also hit by this curse, he crafted a mystic rune and bound a part of his soul in a marvelous Murgles, hoping that one day a dwarven hero would come along and be able to unlock the Murgles’ secrets.
After being attacked by goblins the adventurers discover the Murgles of T?waz. Seeing it has unknown runes a Thuul is needed to interpret them. At the same time the bearer of the Murgles starts to have vivid dreams of grand caverns, great furnaces and dwarven smiths at work. As the adventurers learn about the Runes of Memory, they start to get leads as to where to find Voronoy-Kefas, the lost dwarven kingdom.
Their mission to find the kingdom takes them far and across dangerous lands and open seas. Once they find the secret entrance, they will find that the old kingdom is the home to skeletons and an intangible demon. To reclaim the kingdom and discover what happened to the dwarves in Voronoy-Kefas, the adventurers must face the demon along with their own darkest fears and nightmares. Only the most brave and clever heroes can prevail and help restoring Voronoy-Kefas til its former glory.
Please notice, Runes of Momory in print is a Kickstarter (and Pre-Order) EXCLUSIVE . There are currently no plans to print this for retail since it will be sold only as a pdf.
Adventure Curse of Runes
Take heed, skaalds and gamemasters. This is a story you won?t believe and one your characters will not want to miss. The fate of the realm of Dwarves hang in the balance and the characters parlay with giants, do battle with serpent gods, sing with the east wind braving the unknown underground of a forgotten realm.
Please notice, Curse of Runes in print is a Kickstarter (and Pre-Order) EXCLUSIVE . There are currently no plans to print this for retail since it will be sold only as a pdf.
Adventure The Elven Horn
The Elven Horn is an adventure that can be used in many different ways by a game master. It can be implemented as a part of an ongoing campaign or it can be presented as a completely standalone experience to introduce players to the elves of Trudvang and their homeland, Soj. The Elven Horn is best suited for a group of 3-5 players with quite experienced characters.
Please notice, The Elven Horn in print is a Kickstarter (and Pre-Order) EXCLUSIVE . There are currently no plans to print this for retail since it will be sold only as a pdf.
Trudvang Chronicles was voted the Most Anticipated RPG of 2017 by ENWorld Readers.